Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My favourite Sports

Well, My favorite sports would be soccer. Unlike other games, this game consists of a lot people... which is like 22 (both teams) in a normal field game, and maybe 10 people in futsal game.

You all must be thinking why people are all chasing over a ball? I would say that you have to get into it before you can comment on this It is a very nice chance to know more friends and improve the relationship as well... comparing to badminton, or ping pong which only have 2 person playing at 1 time...

I started like football when I was 8 during the world cup. My favorite footballer is Zidane from France, although he has retired, and did some mistake during the last world cup, never the less he is still deserve respect from me.

Usually, I’ll play futsal rather than football because i do not exercise regularly therefore it is very easy to get tired, not to mention those stinky smells. I usually play with my friends, which are from different country because i am currently studying abroad, in Australia. So, to conclude this, I would want to enjoy football with my teammates, can hope that we could win some champion, cup, or medals!

Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment