Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My iOS 4.2 update story

So, I'm gonna update my blog by updating my experience of iPhone Os4.2

It's in chronology, so this is the first post when I heard about the release....ALL THE WORDS WITH QUOTES ARE FROM MY TWITTER!!!

"News, iOS 4.2 releasing tonight. Stay Tuned http://www.apple.com/ios/ Added 17 sms tone for iPhone, and AirPrint , AirPlay Feature."

Surprise by their new feature, I was gonna say take that, blackberries which they can't do anything If they lost their phone.

"OMG OS4.2 gives you iPhone locator which previously was Premium service. Take That !"

"for those who duno whats, it can help u locate ur phone when ur phone is stolen, sending alarm or msg hope the guy return to u, if not..."

At this time, I'm connecting my iPhone to my iTunes and sync,

"if nt, u can remotely turn that iphone into a brick by locking and wiping all the details! Apple fanboy waiting for update now."

Went to forum n check, but what I got is they r releasing it later today.So I decided to sleep and do it later.

"Releasing 2 A.M MYT. Cant wait for it... Tmr only DL... ahahah @iamjingjing"

I found out that new function only support new models.

"Find my iphone is available on iPhone 4, iPad, or iPod touch (4th generation) running iOS 4.2. WTF Where is 3GS?"

But I still give some hopes on 4.2

"@iamjingjing good morning!!! dling 4.2 in progress. I hate Apple cos they dont provide 3GS "Find My Iphone" Service!"

Then I realize its quite useless for a big file

"@iamjingjing Updating, reply u later. Big file, 401MB, but useless stuff for 3GS. Looks like must get Ipad d. XDXD"

And I figure out a workaround to get the new service

"If u owns iPad or ip4, u can register ur find my iPhone on them, then sync other devices. It can work that way so all ur device r protected."

They are absolutely phoncist for giving new updates to new model.

"What did we do to Apple to deserve a phoncist upgrade? All for iphone 4, ipod 4, n ipad? ?"

And I shall end my post wit this.

"THEY DONT EVEN GIVE US THE NEW 17 SMS TONE! FK THEM. (sorry for the language but yea, im outraged. not gonna purchase ipad till next gen)"

Yes, not even the new SMS tones.









No comments:

Post a Comment