Sunday, January 10, 2010

Me 10

Sorry guys, life is too good in KL, sometimes i just wish that i have 10 me to do single things i wanted.

1. The Blogger me
I've been leaving my blog dead so i wish someone would just blog for me.

2.The Potato me
I wanna watch the whole series of TVB dramas and Justice Pao.

3.The Gamer me
I still haven get my hands on Call of duty:Modern warfare 2 & left for dead 2.

4.The Boyfriend me
Needless to say, more time to accompany my GF.

5.The Family me
Just join my family for outing and dimsum would be great.

6.The Worker me
More work, more money, then i can have a FAT CNY!

7.The Traveller me
Wanna visit some friends in Vietnam, wanna follow daddy go Indon, i wanna go Taiwan.

8.The Driver me
I need to train my sister to drive, sometimes pickup or deliver.

9.The Friendly me
Nobody dare to call me nowadays cos they know i am busy. Dint see my friends much.

10.The Pasar me
Going to pasar for fishball noodle every morning. OMG.

No comments:

Post a Comment